Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Yes, I'm back...

And I have been for a bit now. I'm sorry... I SUCK at keeping up with my blogging. LOL

Our trip to Idaho went well, aside from disappearing children, hitting on good-looking strangers and 9 year old gastrointestinal showmanship... we had a pretty good time. Yes, there is a story behind each situation named above. I just really don't have time to tell them all right now, plus the post would be a mile long if I did. Let me know which one you want to know the most about and I'll tell that tale in the next posting.

Life has been rather crazy around here. We got back from our trip and the next week I started back teaching dance classes, DH started back taking his Masters courses, we had to prepare for a new school year and everything just went to fast forward. Before I knew it, it was three weeks (four?) later and I hadn't updated my blog. *sigh*

Well, now 9 and 6 are back in school, and I have a bit more time to get things done (I hope). So, here's hoping that I can actually get those things ... well... done!

2 comments:

Marianne Arkins said...

The hitting on strangers one, of course. I know about the others! LOL....

Anonymous said...

The kids are already back in school?

::envious::

Oh, tell ALL the stories.