Sunday, July 20, 2008

Heading out the door

Yep, that's right. I am insane, I admit it.

I am currently in the process of taking a family trip. We're DRIVING, with all the boys, to my DH's family reunion in Idaho. Why is it that the one person who doesn't really want to do it is the one who has to pack everything and get everyone ready to go? As Marianne told me earlier... vacation is NOT a vacation for MOM.

So, that's where I am, and why I haven't updated. Trying to get everything caught up and keep Marianne from panicking (she doesn't want me to go either... lol). I think I'll be able to check in while away, but you never know.

As for the whole Cops incident.. thank you everyone. It's nice to know I'm not the only one who thought it was blown all kinds of out of proportion. It took two days for my stomach to unknot. Hugs to y'all for your support.

Okay, I know this is a really short post, but I don't really have time for anything longer... I shouldn't even be here now... but don't tell anyone.

2 comments:

Marianne Arkins said...

Yes, panicking...

**sigh**

Seriously, tho. Hope you had a good, safe, quiet trip!

Chris M. said...

I know, hon... Don't panic, I will do what I can when I can. It may have to be emailed to you as it may be super involved to get it uploaded. *sigh*

And, I'm doing my homework. Got, a couple hundred more pages...and still working tonight, just taking a break.