Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I'm Here...

I have just been super busy lately. I apologize to anyone who is still following my blog. It has been insane around here lately, and now I have health issues that are making it hard to keep up with everything I've set myself up to do. LOL

I'm trying to get caught back up, so bear with me if you're still around.

Aside from my health stuff, everyone is doing well. The boys are getting bigger and life is still as interesting as ever. The baby is one year old now, and it's just so amazing how different each child can be one from the other. The older boys are all growing like weeds and I can hardly keep them clothed before they grow out of everything. They're eating me out of house and home... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Gah, I have no idea how to get caught up, but I'll try over the next few weeks to do just that. I know, I know, I stink at this... hopefully I'll get better. :-D

No comments: