Sunday, May 4, 2008

Just because... well it looked like fun!

Okay, first - Marianne: You laughed again, though didn't you?; Amy: *sigh* I know, I have one older brother and a couple younger boy cousins... they continue to gross me out!; Brat.. er Briana - Well... like I said... I think it depends on who I've been hanging out with at the time of taking the test... or how many Hot Bod pics I've been looking at for the Fun Friday Captions! *snicker* I'll bet if I retook it again it would be NC-17! :-)

*************************************************************************************
Snagged this meme from Judy who snagged it from Groovy, and I just thought it looked like fun... so:

A meme about ME!

A meme from the Cozy Reader

1. Go to http://www.photobucket.com/
2. Type in your answer to the question in the “search” box
3. Use only the first page
4. Insert the picture into your Blog.


1. What is your current relationship stat?
happily married

2. What is your current mood?
Silly

3. What is your favorite band singer?
Evanescence fanlisting Yeah, that's right... Evanescence!

4. What is your favorite movie?
Stardust

5. Where do you live?
Las Vegas

6. Where do you work?
home

7. What do you look like?
im not short

8. What do you drive?
my car, dodge avenger 97' 97 Dodge Avenger

9. What is your favorite TV show?
Burn Notice

10. Describe yourself?
Photobucket

11. What are you doing today?
shopping


12. What did you do last night?
teach dance

13. What is your name?
Chrischris

Ok, that's it... I had fun. Talk to y'all later.

No comments: