Thursday, April 10, 2008

Do We Have Spring In Vegas?

Well, I have been accomplishing a few things lately. I've actually been getting some writing done, and we're starting to think about Spring cleaning... lol. Which brings to mind the fact that it's Springtime! At least in certain parts of the country. It has been so very warm here lately, and supposed to hit the 80s or 90s this weekend (yeah, yeah, rub it in why don't I?). I'd say it's about time to pack up the winter clothes, and my maternity clothes (YAY), and pull out the warmer weather clothing.

Since the signs of Spring that most people look for, don't really apply here in Vegas, I simply go by how warm it's getting. It has been brought to my attention (over and over again) that there are only two seasons in Las Vegas, Winter and Summer. Although, I guess our winters don't really qualify for some people... no snow, not as cold as other places... but it's cold enough for me. I've got very thin blood... I HATE the cold, and I don't handle it well at all. I am such a wuss when it comes to the cold. So sue me, I'm a Desert Rat!

Another sign of spring? My RBL sisters make their annual pilgrimage to the glittery lights of Las Vegas! YAY, we talk books, and hot bods, and life, and books and hot bods... and we have dinner and we gab and if the more adventurous ladies come... well we have adventures! LOL While they aren't set to come for another week and a half, we start plans and preparations weeks and months in advance! I cannot tell you how excited I am! Well, I'll be telling more about that on other days.

*************************************************************************************

This test made me laugh, it hit the nail on the head. Although, I should probably have my husband take the test to see how on the head it is! Cuz, I do so luuurve kissing him! I mean come on... I have FOUR BOYS! Obviously, he's doing something right! Yeah, yeah, I know... TMI. *snort* Ask me how much I care! :-p




Your Kiss is Pink



For you, kissing is pure happiness... simple as that.

You definitely get a little blissed out from kissing, even if you're a bit shy about it.

You won't kiss just anyone. Your kisses are special!

Young at heart, you still get very excited the first time you kiss someone.



Kissing Type: Generous



People See Your Kisses as: Sweet



You Kiss Best With: A Black Kisser



Stay away from: An Orange Kisser



*************************************************************************************

So last time's Kiddie Quote was a picture, and self explanatory. DS also has a shirt that says "Charming and Lucky", and he would wear them all the time now if I let him!

Today's Kiddie Quote:

"But, Mommy, I just want to CARRY my Easter basket!"

Uh-huh...

No comments: