Saturday, March 8, 2008

It's way too late....

Why am I doing this? Who really cares to hear about my boring, ordinary life? Honestly I don't know, and really don't care if anyone ever reads this. It's more for me than for anyone else.

I sit here sometimes at 1 or 2 am and think. The truth is that I have a VERY hard time shutting down my brain. Between the stories that dance around in my head, and the ongoing list of... well of crap, that goes throuh my mind, it's not wonder I'm a insomniac! Add in four BOYS, a dog named Harley, and a DH you have a recipe for sleepless nights.

I've been trying to write lately, and the words just won't come. I have such a hard time getting the words onto paper... well the computer screem. I think I've finally come to the decision that I have too much everyday nonsense rolling around keeping me distracted. Maybe this blog will help with that! Who knows... certainly not me!

Let's see... what about me would people like to know? I'm a mom (yeah,yeah, I said it above... deal), and a wife (again, you know that), a writer (NO, I'm not published, at least not yet (I have high hopes)... no I haven't finished my first story...), I read, I play with my kids, I write, I teach ballet, I read, I review books for The Long and Short of It (or LASR) and it's sister site Whipped Cream (or WC), I write... did I mention that I read and write? LOL All in all, I have a pretty busy life, which is just fine with me. I have no idea what to do with myself when it's quiet around here. Not to mention that usually means the boys are up to something!

Now, you're probably wondering what in the world the name of my blog references. Or maybe you're not... I don't care, I'm going to tell you anyway! Considering the fact that I have TWO sleep disorders it's rather difficult for me to go to sleep each night. I have been known to pull an all-nighter when I simply can't shut down. Half the time I find myself looking at the clock and wondering where in the world the time went and how come I don't have anything done. I will say one thing... it's never boring in this house!

1 comment:

Marianne Arkins said...

Well, I'm interested...

But do you tell me you have a blog? N-o-o-o-o-o-o...

I have to find out second hand.

Humph.